Gold Coast School of Insurance, Inc., offers the finest insurance licensing programs available. The correct choice of a school is the first important decision for those entering the insurance field. It is very important to note that all schools are not created equally. We invite you to make an honest comparison and see why Gold Coast is by far the best choice.
- Your tuition is valid for one year with no retake fees
- If you need to repeat or retake the course for any reason, you are welcome to do so at no additional charge
- We offer day and weekend classes, as well as an industry leading online version of this course for your convenience
- Our instructors are carefully selected based upon industry experience and presentation skills making them the best in the industry
- Our low prices include our exclusive materials which are the finest available
- Our exam-prep programs help push you over the top on the state exam
- We have 5 permanent South Florida locations
By reading the information provided on the next few pages, you will learn everything you need to know about how to become a Life-Health & Variable Annuity “215 Agent”
The Life and Health 215 Agents license allows you to sell all forms of Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Medicare Supplement, HMO, Home Health Care, Managed Care and Long Term Care policies. You may also sell FIXED Annuities.
All insurance classes are offered in conjunction with Professional Agents, Brokers and Companies Association, Inc. Approved Entity #753
For more information please contact our Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Gold Coast “Basic Service” program
- The required State Study Manual
- The Department of Insurance approved 60-hour course with unlimited attendance for 12 months
Gold Coast “Full Service” program
- The required State Study Manual
- The Department of Insurance approved 60-hour course with unlimited attendance allowed for 12 months at no additional charge
- Unlimited attendance for our famous 1 Day Exam-Pre course for 12 months
- Designed to put you over the top in preparing to pass the state exam.
- Our exclusive 850+ Q & A Manual proven to help students succeed
To register online, use the drop down menu in the “Schedule My Course” box to select a campus location and start date. If you have any questions or would like to register by phone, please contact our helpful Career Counselors at 1-800-732-9140.
Effective October 1, 2015, the 40-Hour Health & Life (Including Annuities and Variable Contracts) course requirements will be increasing from 40 to 60 hours. Below you will find the course schedules for the new 60-hour Life, Health and Variable Contracts course.
- Basic Program – $299 Life/Health Agent (2-15) Pre-License Course
- Full Service Program – $369 Life/Health Agent (2-15) Pre-License Course including the Cram Exam Prep Course
| Life & Health
Life, Health, & Variable Contracts 2-15 Agents Qualification Course
|One week: 7 Days | Mon-Sun 8:00am- 6:00pm|
|Doral||North Dade||Broward||Boca Raton|
|Oct 12||Nov 9||Oct 19||Oct 5||Nov 2|
|Dec 14||Dec 14||Dec 7|
|Weekend: 3 consecutive weekends | Fri 3:00pm – 6:00pm Sat & Sun 8:00am- 6:00pm|
|Oct 9||Nov 6||Oct 23||Dec 4||Nov 6|
Online Life, Health, and Variable Contracts Course
Gold Coast School’s Life, Health, and Variable Contracts course can be completed at your own pace in a convenient online format. This course was carefully developed by our expert insurance instructors to maintain the same superior quality that our classroom courses are known for. Upon completion you will be fully prepared to get your license and start a successful career in the insurance industry. If you are considering taking this course online, please follow the link below to learn more about our unique course.
The basic requirements for becoming a licensed Life Health and Variable Annuity 215 agent are as follows:
- Fill out a state application and submit fingerprints
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a Florida Resident and a US citizen or legal alien
- Be in good moral standing in regards to criminal background
- Complete approved education in this field
- Pass the state exam
(To verify the requirements and qualifications you can visit www.myfloridacfo.com/agents .)
Our career counselors are available to help you with any questions you may have about these requirements and can be reached at 1-800-732-9140.
West Palm Beach (Lantana)6216 S. Congress Avenue
Lantana, FL 33462
Take I-95 to Lantana Road. Exit west on Lantana Road to Congress Ave. Turn left on Congress and then left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the North) Take the turnpike to Lake Worth Road. Exit east on Lake Worth Road to Congress Ave. Turn right on Congress and then just past Lantana Road turn left into Atlantis Plaza.
(From the South) Take the turnpike to Boynton Beach Blvd. Exit east on Boynton Beach Blvd to Congress. Turn left (north) on Congress. Turn into Atlantis Plaza, just south of Lantana Road.
Boca Raton7035 Beracasa Way Suite 206
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Located just 3 minutes West of I-95 on the North West corner of Palmetto & Powerline.
Tamarac (Broward)5600 Hiatus Road
Tamarac, FL 33321
This Gold Coast building is located on the NE Corner of Hiatus Road and Commercial Blvd., approx. 1/8 mile East of the Sawgrass Expwy off of Commercial Blvd.
Registration for all Insurance and Construction classes are handled by the Gold Coast Professional Schools office at the Broward campus.
North Miami3577 N.E. 163rd Street
North Miami, FL 33160
Located just minutes East of the Gold Glades Interchange (I-95, 826 and the Turnpike.) Exit on 163rd street and go East. Located in the Intracoastal Mall at N.E. 35th Ave.
South Dade (Doral)11250 N.W. 20th Street
Miami, FL 33172
Because this is a new building, on a new street, you will not be able to find us on map search sites yet. Here are directions:
From the North:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension south to NW 12th Street (exit # 27). Head east.Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the South:
Take the Florida Turnpike Extension north to NW 12th Street. Head east Turn left on NW 111th Ave (just past the mall). Turn left on NW 20th Street. Building is on the left.
From the East and Downtown Miami:
Head west on 836 to NW 107 Ave exit. Exit north on NW 107 Ave.Turn left on NW 12 St. Turn right on NW 111 Ave. Turn left on NW 20th St. Building is on left.