GET YOUR CONTRACTOR LICENSE
Division I (Structural Building Contractor)
- Unlimited building capabilities.
- Building capabilities of commercial or residential up to 3 stories, and unlimited attached residential buildings.
- Building capabilities up to 2 stories, residential only, up to a tri-plex.
Division II (Subcontractor)
- Become a licensed Florida Home Inspector.
A+ Exam Preps & Online Simulators
- FREE for Gold Coast students. Consists of coming to the classroom and practicing taking sample exams and navigating the materials.
- Fully prepare yourself to pass the trade knowledge portion of the state contractors exam.
- An intensive hands on review that is instructor led and focused on condensing the material into 2 days of exam prep.
- Practice taking unlimited sample exams designed to mirror the type of questions you will see on your state exam.
RENEW YOUR CONTRACTOR LICENSE
State Certified Contractors:
- 14-hour CE package for Registered and Certified Contractors that meets all mandatory requirements *16 hrs for Dade County Contractors
- Continuing education courses for electrical contractors.
- 14-hour CE package that meets both the BCAI & CILB mandatory requirements *16 hrs for Dade County Contractors
- 24-hour CE package that meets the Architects & Interior Design Board requirements. *Includes 2 hr Florida Building Code ADVANCED course
- Complete your mandatory home inspection continuing education.
- 4-hours of mandatory Continuing Education for Broward County Specialty Contractors
- Applicants can reduce their required licensing bond by 50% upon completing this course.
- 14-hour required CE Package for Mold Assessors and Mold Remediators.