This position will lead to a fullfiling career in the real estate appraisal field.
Immediate incorporation for a real estate appraiser assistant or real estate trainee.
Training will be provided.
This is a self paced job for a motivated and very professional candidate
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, very professional, ability to multitask and move quickly between different tasks. Must be able to promptly provide completed jobs.
Needs to have a positive attitude and be an excellent team player.
Strong math, analytical, problem-solving, and research skills are a plus
The assistant/trainee position consists of, but is not limited to the following:
– Support appraisal team with all activities for appraisals of real property
– Gather information and documents from different websites
– Transfer data and process information
– Review and correct reports (grammar, inconsistencies, omissions).
– Complete appraisal reports
– General office duties, including light digital filing, customer service, answering emails, setting up appointments.
– Maintain digital files up to date.
– Assist to other administrative areas as needed
– Safe handling of confidential information and transmittal of the same
– No real estate experience necessary but basic knowledge is a plus
– Computer-skilled (Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel is a plus).
– Strong ability to Multi-Task.
– Excellent organizational skills
– Attention to detail.
– Dependable, reliable and a team player.
– Time managements is a plus
– Flexible hours but must be available to work a minimum 6-8 hrs. daily Monday-Friday – Week-ends and holidays is a plus
– There is no set office location. Work from home.
– Must have computer to work remotely
– Precise attention to detail
– Organizational and time management skills
– No experience necessary but must be willing to training period of 1-2 weeks.
Please send a short email describing your interest for the position, your experience, and your expectations from
the job. Also please attach your resume.
– At least 2 working references
Respond to this ad: