1. To function as primary source of contact for the borrower as well as the lender or the inverster
2.To perform the loan set ups and loan modifications for the new as well as the seasoned(existing) loans.
3. To ensure the compliance with the loan servicing agreements and and to closely monitor, research or instruct the processing of borrower payments.
4. To perform the payoff quotes and do all the relevant calculations that includes the prepayment calculations
5. To ensure that all the documentation has been updated appropriately in the system so that the assigned tasks can be performed easily.
6. To prepare the credit approval packets, gather information like income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, etc…and work closely with the credit analysts on underwriting, as well as on the proper structuring of the loans.
Basic skills And Abilities
In order to be a successful loan Administrator you need to:
A. Have good Supervisory skills
B. Should be able to demonstrate a sense of responsibility while carrying out the assigned duties.
C. Should be comfortable to work in a TEAM (Together Everyone Accomplishes More) environment
D. Guide the staff members, train them, resolve practical problems in an effective manner.
Respond to this ad:
Voce International Group & Affiliates
Shamara R. Or Eustace Cummings- John