We are looking for a strong Assistant for our Condominium in Pompano Beach, FL.
This position will be performing the role of an Administrative Assistant reporting to the Property Manager. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the supervision of the Front Desk, Maintenance personnel, Security and Pool Operations.
This is not a sales Position, no realtors.
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
• Work closely with the Property Manager in assisting all aspects of management including administrative and financial duties
• Assist in supervising the Property’s staff and maintaining their schedule
• Understand company’s and client’s business objectives to ensure optimal property performance
• Oversee the Front Desk and Office Operations
• Maintains, updates and coordinates resident information in computer database
• Assist in the handling of owner and/or resident requests and various concerns
• Respond/follow-up promptly to security issues on property
• Keeps track of insurance certificate requests. Maintains insurance records books for both vendors and unit owners.
• Maintain positive working relationship with Owners, Renters, and contractors
• Assist in preparing for and attending board meetings
• Direct bookkeeping functions: Date invoices, organize, scan, upload to system)
• Preparing screening packet for manager to interview potential owners and renters following all procedures and requirements step by step
• Greet and assist all visitors, including Owners, Residents, Vendors, Contractors, Staff members, BOD members, etc.
• Prepares any resident information packages that require Board approval, (i., e., Architectural Modification, Sales & Leasing).
• Answer all calls and emails in a daily basis and follows up accordingly in all requests. Includes opening mail and distributing incoming mail, documenting voicemails and responding to voicemails, order and maintain supplies (at discretion of manager).
• Maintain, develop and implement organizations and filing systems
• Keep the office clean, neat and in order
• Works with a sense of urgency, meeting deadlines and time frames
• Provide information to the corporate office
• Submit and Track invoices
• Perform all other office tasks as assigned
• Previous experience in office administration in related fields in a Condo Mid/High Rise
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask. Provide creative solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook; experience with TOPS.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Must be a proactive individual who works independently
• Must be available to work weekends as needed
• Driving when necessary
Respond to this ad: