As the key employee liaisons between the client and KWPM services & internal support staff, the Administrative Assistant must perform the job duties with a view toward projecting a professional and competent image: Service to the customer in a friendly and outgoing manner is essential, while timeliness and professional appearance are key. The position is fundamental to the administrative and operational functions of the Company/Property and as such requires established organizational skills, with attention to detail and solid time management, and good interpersonal skills.
As a team member of KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING, you are expected to understand and support the mission statement of the company and practice our GREAT values every day. These values include but are not limited to greeting and smiling; showing respect with name recognition and eye contact; accepting the empowerment to exceed everyone’s expectations and showing enthusiasm for your position and duties; being accountable to show a positive attitude and accountable for your actions; and be trustworthy in your duties and transparent in everything you do. These are our GREAT values and part of your work practices and expected as part of your daily activities while working at KW Property Management and Consulting.
Duties and Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist in the daily operation of the management office and administrative duties following established Company procedures and guidelines.
• Perform administrative assistant functions including but not limited to: record keeping, filing, mail collection and distribution, word processing, data entry, maintain and replenish office supplies, and other essential needs as required.
• Maintain, update, type, and coordinate account information in computer database.
• Research any owner discrepancies regarding payment to accounts.
• Coordinate and track important dates and meetings, such as turnover, annual, and budget meetings.
• Ensure that the telephone is answered properly and messages are handled courteously, accurately, and responded to in a timely manner.
• Ensure that emails are responded to within 24 hours.
• Ensure that all mail (i.e. Fed Ex, UPS, USPS) is picked up daily.
• Provide and maintain: architectural approvals, maintenance requests, sale/lease information, as well as any other forms specific to the property that may be developed.
• Reservation & coordination of conference room events.
• Special projects as instructed.
This position will be located indoors and in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 20 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt (hourly) position. Days and hours of work will be determine based on the business needs of the property. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
Minimal travel will be required for this position. Travel will be to attend meetings and trainings at an off-site location, generally within the city limits of the job site.
Required Education and Experience
• Prior experience in a related position; a minimum of 1-year experience.
• Working knowledge of computer and associated programs; MS Office Suite.
• Ability to multi-task, set, and manage priorities.
• Excellent communication and listening skills in order to interact with a diverse and multi culture population.
• Keyboarding ability with accuracy at 45-50 words per minute.
• Must function in team organized environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Respond to this ad:
Kw Property Management & Consulting