Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.)
– Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory agency statutes and each client’s community documents, policies, and procedures.
– Provides leadership and direction to effectively manage relationships with other business groups, e.g. Leasing, Asset Management, to ensure a high level of tenant service and achievement of company and property goals and objectives.
– Develops and maintains an effective ongoing residents relations plans, implement initiatives, and maintain an operating environment to achieve a satisfactory level of residents service as measured by formal and informal feedback and surveys.
– Develops and submits complete and accurate annual budget(s), meeting all deadlines and demonstrating thorough analysis and consideration of the goals of the asset, as well as, market conditions.
– Initiates contact with new resident representatives to coordinate the move-in process, provides an introduction and orientation to the staff and building, reviews available services, and reviews the building rules and regulations.
– Manages resident’s relationships to ensure resident’s retention and a high level of customer service including timely and complete resolution of resident concerns, coordinating special services, and conducting formal and informal inspections.
– Ability to supervise and oversee project performed by the Chief Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor.
Sets and adheres to the highest standards of performance and enforces them in the staff by the personal follow-up to ensure that the service is being delivered.
– Demonstrates a routine and effective ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
– Responds to phone calls and correspondence in a timely, professional manner.
– Maintain a professional relationship with the BOD, Unit Owners, and vendors.
– Encourages staff to behave in a professional manner and comply with company’s safety standards.
– Motivates staff to work as a team.
– Ability to run a BOD meeting when necessary.
– Creates a management report, which depicts an update on administrative items, a financial overview, actual condition of the property, progress of specific projects, and makes clear and concise recommendations.
– Prepares professional presentations of reports, action plans, budgets, bid analysis, etc.
– Supports the Company’s philosophy, goals and adheres to the company policies.
– Observes all safety standards and participates in the company efforts to provide a safe work environment.
– Understands and follows the directions and tasks given by the direct supervisor, as well as, the BOD and conscientiously completes them.
– Organizes time effectively and successfully balances the competing demands of multiple projects.
– Scheduled vacations in advance in accordance with company policy.
– Attends monthly Manager’s meeting.
– Maintain and uploads all documents into the management support systems accurately and update accordingly.
– Monitors contracts regularly. Evaluate and negotiate all contracts effectively. Ensure all vendors provide a certificate of insurance naming the Association and the Management Company as additional insured and certificate holder.
– Obtain a copy of all business licenses from vendors.
– Update all documents accordingly.
– Maintain accurate records, files, and communication pertinent to the Association office.
– Organizes all files and policies.
– Update Association communication regularly
– Update menu boards, prepare Association newsletter.
– Processes violations, work orders, architectural control applications, lease applications, and sale applications regularly on a monthly basis as required.
– Possesses all knowledge of assets cash balances and availability of funds for projects.
– Cash flow management for capital improvement.
– Monitors aging report, timely legal action, and updated collection module on a timely basis.
– Keeps up to date equipment maintenance logs, inventory, and update preventive maintenance manual quarterly.
– CAM License must be clean.
– Must have a strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, leases, regulations, or documents with a similar degree of complexity.
– Must be proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, computers and tablets.
– The employee is sometimes required to work for extended periods of times being flexible in the hours which could include nights and weekends.
– Must have the ability to react and address all emergency situations in a timely manner.
– On Call 24/7
Respond to this ad:
Renovations Property Management