compensation: 32,000 – 45,000
employment type: full-time
Field Services Manager / Portfolio LCAM
Successful and growing property management firm looking for a new Portfolio Community Association Manager to manage Condo and Homeowners Associations throughout Broward County. Duties of the Florida Licensed CAM are to oversee property management, vendors, and operations, while working with our team of professionals to provide inspections, oversite and board communication. Must work as a team player with in-house assistant and compliance officer. Cam will position will be handling a group of properties in Broward County and Southern portions of Palm Beach County. Position requires 1-3 years’ experience managing associations as a portfolio manager and a clean Florida CAM license.
You must have your own car and clean license. This position requires driving (Mileage reimbursed) to and from different properties.
* Weekly property inspections and management reporting.
* Working closely with board members on planning and implementation.
* Oversight of association vendors and employees.
* Coordination owner compliance and notification of owner violations.
* Development of RFP and solicitation of vendor bids.
* Communicate with board members via email and in person with professionalism and timeliness.
* Florida CAM license.
* Ability to work with and assist boards in properly conducting association business.
* Ability to direct vendors.
* Good temperament with all types of personalities.
* Ability to multi task and follow through.
* Knowledgeable of Florida statutes as they relate to homeowners association and condominium laws.
* Organized and able to complete tasks.
*Disability & Life Insurance
*Great team focused atmosphere and a great place to work.
******Must have valid Florida Community Association Manager’s License
Please send resume to Resume@RMSAccounting.com
Respond to this ad:
Royale Management Services