Palm Beach Plantation Homeowners Association is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Property Manager. The ideal candidate is an individual who is passionate about providing excellent customer service, well versed in all aspects of property operations including maintenance, accounting, violations and day to day office management. PBP HOA is seeking a candidate who will provide a level of customer service that will exceed the residents’ expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Possess effective verbal and written skills to communicate with the Board of Directors, owners and residents.
• Conduct Weekly Property Inspections to identify necessary maintenance issues/violations; provide written report of findings and recommendations to the Board.
• Notice, conduct, organize and attend monthly Board of Director’s meeting, including Annual and Budget. Ability to transcribe minutes of the meetings.
• Acquires and maintains current knowledge of PBP HOA’s docs, PBP HOA’s policies and procedures, Florida Statute and Florida Administrative Code.
• Knowledgeable in reading and understanding Community’s financial reports
• Solicitation of bids for services; negotiate and monitor contracts and renewals.
• Supervising and coordinating projects, contractors and vendors.
• Demonstrates a routine and effective ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
• Listens attentively to questions and comments and communicates in a professional and composed demeanor under all circumstances
• Must be thorough, pay attention to detail and be comprehensive.
• Acts as the liaison between the Association and the homeowners, maintaining positive communications activities, including an open line of communication between the Associations Board of Directors, Vendors, and the Homeowners.
• Follow up and responses via phone and or email to both the Board and residents in a timely and professional manner.
• Displays team player skills
• Supports and embraces the Community feel of the neighborhood.
• An active CAM license
• Minimum of three (3) years HOA experience
• Professional appearance
• Project Oriented
• Multi-Tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills, (both oral and written)
• Friendly disposition
Respond to this ad:
Palm Beach Plantation Hoa