MG Property Management is immediately looking to fill an Assistant Property Manager position.
This is an opportunity to work with a growing “boutique” property management company and learn the ins and outs of Homeowners and Condominium Association Management. The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager in the overall operation of the property and the enforcement of the rules and regulations set by individual associations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Scanning, filing and saving of documents
• Preparing letters and emails
• Interviewing of purchasers and renter on behalf of the association
• Property inspections
• Meeting with vendors
• Assist in handling owner/resident requests and concerns
• Other duties as assigned by the Property Manager
Ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• LCAM or be LCAM ready
• Strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced, sometimes hectic environment
• Strong leadership skills
Starting salary based on experience with salary increase available after 90 days for excellent job performance.
Respond to this ad:
Mg Property Management