You will be expected to handle a wide range of administrative and project management support related tasks including but not limited to: answering phone calls, material tracking per job, general errands, data entry in our PM Software (Buildertrend), and providing general clerical and administrative support for company operations as needed.
• Permit Expeditor –collect/compete required paper work, submit permit applications to city building departments, monitor permit approval process, and make any corrections that needed to get approval.
• Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure our construction teams have the materials they need
• Communicate with clients about schedule, scope of work and progress of each project
• Answering phones and taking care of daily walk-ins
• Responsible for completing any tasks assigned by the Operations team.
• Responsible for daily updates to the permit status report
• Assist in file building/ take off requests
Knowledge, Skills, Requirements
• Ability to asses, communicate and prioritize the daily needs of the position
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Strength in prioritizing, organizing and executing tasks
• Ability to stay on task with multiple competing priorities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reliable transportation
• Reliable communication
• Ability to perform data entry to complete job duties timely and efficiently
• Valid Drivers License
• Experience in Plan Swift or Structure Studio a plus
• Proficiency in English is required; Fluent in Spanish is a plus
Respond to this ad:
Us Brick And Block