Souffront construction and engineering is a licensed Florida general contractor and professional engineering firm that focuses on providing its clients with commercial and residential building inspections. We currently have a opening for a BUILDING-INSPECTOR position.
The ideal candidate must posses the following skills to be considered for the job:
Must possess the technical skill to identify repair requirements as it pertains to structural and electrical components.
-Must have knowledge of the Florida Building Code.
-Must be able to document findings from field observations and generate reports.
-Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
– Must be capable of giving and receiving instructions during the course of normal duties.
– Must be capable of working independently with little-or-no guidance.
– Valid driver’s license;
– Willing to use own vehicle for job;
– Knowledge of State & local building codes & regulations;
– Ability to read blueprints;
– Knowledge of building standards; terminology & construction methods;
– Must have reliable transportation and smartphone.
– Concrete repair experience is a plus.
Respond to this ad:
Souffront Construction & Engineering