Responsible for managing all activities involved with creating and maintaining material take-offs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Estimate materials for new plans.
• Create and maintain accurate material take-offs.
• Assist contract administrators with unitized material pricing.
• Monitor material usage in the field for overages/shortages.
• Record and analyze take-off data through Microsoft excel.
• Process plan changes
• Assist National team with plan value engineering
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in purchasing and estimating required
• Ability to read and understand residential blue prints.
• Efficient with Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, JD Edwards and other software systems
• Knowledge of all construction practices nation-wide.
• Ability to perform several tasks efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Detail oriented, energetic, and hard working personality.
Respond to this ad: