Junior Estimator. Full Time Position– Lennar Homes
Office Located at: 730 NW 107 Ave.
Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for managing all activities involved with creating and maintaining material take-offs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Estimate materials for new plans.
• Create and maintain accurate material take-offs.
• Monitor material usage in the field for overages/shortages to update/correct material take-offs.
• Record and analyze take-off data through Microsoft Excel.
• Assist Division team with plan value engineering.
• Maintain Division’s insurance compliance.
• Update/Correct purchase order issues.
• Complete required forms by the Regional Operations Center (ROC).
• Maintain vendor files and contracts.
• Prepare bid requests for new/existing plans.
• Assist in evaluating new bid proposals.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to read and understand residential blue prints.
• Efficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, JD Edwards, and other software systems.
• Knowledge of all construction practices nation-wide.
• Ability to perform several tasks efficiently under tight deadlines.
• Detail oriented, energetic, and hard-working personality.
• Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
• Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, and consultants.
Respond to this ad:
Lennar Homes – Miami Division