US Brick & Block Systems is a fully insured and certified licensed general contractor serving South Florida. We are one of the largest complete hardscape installation companies in Florida. We are currently looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our team in the role of Project Manager. We are looking for individuals who possess a high degree of professionalism and who enjoy a challenging position in a fast paced environment.
• Supervise crews during the brick laying installation process.
• Attend office review and on site pre-installation meetings when necessary.
• Insure plans are being followed, including elevation, pattern and size to maintain quality control.
• Evaluate job sites for cleanliness and organization, including proper collection of material, pallets, trash, supplies, equipment, etc.
• Coordinates and verifies that the proper quantities of supplies and materials are on site.
• Maintain communication with customers in regards to job progress as well as answering any questions or concerns they may have.
• Trouble-shoot in matters of documentation, delivery issues and customer service.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Assist in collection of receivables
• All other duties as assigned
We offer a competitive compensation and employee benefits package including medical and dental insurance and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Respond to this ad:
Us Brick & Block