Position: Fulltime Commercial Glazier, Glass Mechanic or Apprentice
Job Description / Requirements:
• 2+ years’ experience desired (or ability to learn as an Apprentice)
• Own tools & able to safely operate hand tools and specialized glazing trade tools / equipment
• Able to understand blueprints at a basic level to accurately measure, cut and size to fit.
• Efficient and effective at fabricating and installing impact commercial windows and doors including:
o Curtain wall
o Doors and hardware
o Interior Herculite type doors and windows
• Able to effectively interact and collaborate with peers, suppliers, contractors and clients in the warehouse and on job sites.
• Effective English communication skills for interacting with the team and with customers on job sites.
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• Able to work overtime, nights, weekends as needed
• Able to pass a background check and a drug test.
Respond to this ad:
Rad Glass By Rad Of South Florida