Swimming Pool Mechanic/Technician
Van Kirk and Sons, Inc. is South Florida’s leader in both residential, commercial pools and spa construction. Our team also does extensive remodeling and repairs. Van Kirk & Sons Pools and Spas is an award winning, family owned and operated company. Founded in 1975, we pride ourselves in our innovative and dedicated team that makes the custom pool and spa dreams of our clientele come true. We currently have projects spanning from Orlando to Miami. As we continue to grow, we are seeking experienced Swimming Pool Mechanics/ technicians to join our team in Deerfield Beach, Florida. This is an opportunity to join a stable, well-established and award-winning company with an outstanding reputation of success.
As a Swimming Pool Mechanic/ technician you should be well versed in the installation and repair of automated control systems, chemical systems, leak detection, minor plumbing repairs, and pool chemistry for both residential and commercial swimming pool or spa projects. This person should be personable and able to confer with clients. This person will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of repairs, automation, as well as equipment and piping repairs, familiar with south Florida, and a clean FL/DL.
Other responsibilities of the Swimming Pool Mechanic/ Technician position include:
• Estimating material or equipment requirements to complete jobs
• Conferring with management to resolve problems or to coordinate activities
• Analyzing production problems and recommending solutions
• Coordinating work activities with project leaders and schedulers
As a Swimming Pool Mechanic/ technician you must be a motivated team player who is organized and able to communicate effectively to customers and supervisors. Qualified candidates are able to influence others and create a team-oriented environment. You must be able to manage multiple projects while being innovative and creative in challenging situations.
• 3 – 5 years of experience as a Pool Mechanic/ technician ( recently trained mechanics/service people definitely considered)
• Education or training in construction or related field, a plus
• Experience working with building inspectors, homeowners and general contractors
• Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities
• Strong analytical skills in evaluating situations
• Ability to receive, comprehend and communicate information and ideas clearly
Swimming Pool Mechanic/ technician
Respond to this ad:
Van Kirk And Sons, Inc
Janet Van Kirk