SUMMARY: This position is responsible for conducting on-site inspections for Wind Mitigation (1802), 4-Point, Roof Certification and General Underwriting and completing all inspection paperwork, photos, and notes associated with above inspections. Incumbent may be cross-trained to perform Adjusting and/or Restoration Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare detailed Inspections.
• Advising homeowners of potential problems and Improvement opportunities.
• Arranging schedules when necessary.
• Cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with the insured’s.
• Identifying risks, opportunities, and assessing site conditions.
• Assist with emergency situations as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Requires a high school diploma or GED; A 4 year degree preferred; a minimum of three (3) year experience in the field or related field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Home Inspector License with associated Wind Mitigation Certification.
• Clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and dependable transportation.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and insureds.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule format.
• Resourceful and controlled assertive behavior characteristics.
Overview of Benefits:
• Competitive salaries and bonus program.
• Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your eligible dependents.
• Work/Life Balance and Flexible hours.
• 401K Savings Plan with Company matches.
• Company Paid Life Insurance.
• A variety of Voluntary Benefits through AFLAC.
• Flexible Spending Accounts.
• 8 Paid Holidays per year and 2 Floating Holidays.
• Opportunities for Growth and Advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
• Home Inspection: 3 years
• Construction: 1 year
Respond to this ad:
People’s Trust Insurance