Position: Home Inspector
We are a small, but mighty, residential home inspection company serving from Deerfield Beach, FL, up to Jupiter, FL. Our trio is looking for a fourth teammate who understands the balance of personable customer service and meticulous work ethic.
• Perform inspection services for single family homes, villas, townhouse, and condos (including, but not limited to: pre-purchase, pre-listing, new construction, insurance inspections).
• Compile inspection reports using the Tap Inspect software program.
• Lead client/realtor through inspection walk through to give indication of what will be on the report and to address any on-site questions.
• Florida-Licensed Home Inspector
• InterNACHI Member, but paid trade association membership is available.
• Mac Computer/Phone User Preferred
• Integrity and Motivated Work Ethic
• Extremely punctual, and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Must be able to perform physical tasks, such as: climbing ladders, access roofs, crawlspaces, attics, stand for long periods of time, etc.
• Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
• Available to work some evenings and Saturdays.
• A background in the HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and/or building industries are a huge asset, but not required.
• Part-time position to start in preparation for full-time when season begins around February/March 2020.
• Paid Training
• Paid trade association membership is available for first year with our company.
• Shorten workdays on Saturdays (2PM).
• Holidays Off
• Schedule Flexibility
• Ideal position for those who thrive working autonomously.
Respond to this ad:
Impact Home Inspections