HIRING IN MARTIN, PALM BEACH, HENDRY AND BROWARD COUNTIES!
Proudly Serving South Florida Since 2015, we offer only the best to our industry and to our clients. Join our team of professionals who are changing the industry and loving their careers!
We are looking for motivated and thorough individuals to join our team to conduct a non-invasive, visual and mechanical overview of the accessible areas of a residential property, which is designed to identify defects within specific systems and components defined by the Industry Standards. You will collect and document the defects according to the Standards and measurable test results.
The ideal candidate will be very comfortable dealing with customers and writing reports. You must have great attention to detail and strong communication skills and must have a positive attitude at all times.
This is a physically demanding job and will require the inspector to work outside in all elements, move through small spaces, walk on roofs, and get from one location to another quickly/efficiently.
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Retirement Plan/401k
– Tools /Equipment Provided /Uniform
– Guardian Angel W2 Employee
– No Worries With Taxes at Years End
– No Worries About Keeping a Full Schedule!
– Friendly to all clients and realtors
– Perform the home inspection per Guardian Angel’s protocol
– Must have strong attention to details
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Operate tools necessary to perform the inspection
– Must be physically fit to carry a 50 lbs ladder, climb roof, attics and crawl spaces
– Responsible for all aspects of the inspection routine and prepare detailed reports, including pictures of the condition of the home
– Abide to a schedule and manage time appropriately.
– Must be punctual at all times and able to follow directions
– Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
– Subject to a background check with a clear criminal record prior to employment
– Smoking is not allowed on inspection site
Job Applications Submittal; Here
Guardian Angel Inspections