We’re growing fast! Come join our team.
Commercial insurance company seeks a motivated insurance sales agent with Florida 2-20 General Lines license to generate commercial insurance sales from condominium associations. The ideal candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, positive and can work with our team in this exciting, fast-paced field. Full support and training provided at all stages of the sales cycle.
Take control of your career and positively impact condominium associations in your community!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible for working with the company’s top producers to market and generate new commercial insurance sales. Will include lead and prospect generation using established processes and guidelines to leverage sales opportunities.
Full training and support from experienced top producers will be provided. Tasks shall include:
– Making outbound calls to generate leads for commercial insurance products
– Following up with prospects and clients by email and telephone
– Meeting with prospects and decision makers
– Determining the insurance needs of the customer
– Completing sales
– Tracking, managing and reporting sales activities using client management systems
– Maintaining relationships with prospects and clients
– Responding to inbound inquiries and requests with a high level of customer service
– Developing referral network relationships
Participating in industry and community events
Agent will develop product expertise and knowledge of coverage limits, deductibles, payment options, policy language and servicing provisions. Agent will ensure that all client and insurance information is submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality and accuracy using supporting documents and forms.
Agent will develop monthly performance plans and goals that are consistent with company objectives, and will participate in the ongoing progress reviews. Agent will meet or exceed sales production requirements by monitoring results and looking for continuous improvement opportunities.
– Presently hold an active Florida 2-20 General Lines license.
– License must comply with state Continuing Education requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
– Demonstrated sales and marketing success in the insurance business or recent sales experience preferred.
– Experience in MS Office, CRM, internet and e-mail applications.
– Goal oriented and self-motivated.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
– Professional demeanor, positive attitude.
– Solid selling and business process skills.
– Ability to build a strong customer base.
– Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
Respond to this ad:
Right Insurance Group