This position serves as the primary service contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction including marketing and analytical support. This position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client need and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
• Manage small to mid-size Group and Multi-life Life and Disability cases.
• Responsible for acting as the primary contact between clients and insurance carriers and retaining clients through customer service.
• Responsible for the marketing process which includes obtaining client census and quotes, preparing and submitting bid specifications and evaluating the results in preparing recommendations for clients.
• Create client proposals as necessary with current and renewal details as well as marketplace options. Communicate final placement details and instructions to insurers and customers.
• As needed, preparation of materials needed for client meetings.
• Communicate due dates, timelines and expectation to clients and partners.
• Install new group and multi-life insurance contracts for existing clients or new clients.
• Develop employee memorandum drafts for client to communicate the following; annual renewal changes, enrollment procedures, miscellaneous benefit changes and/or clarifications.
• Audit and prepare client billing.
• Provide resolution support and oversight of employee issues such as enrollment and billing issues.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience in employee benefits industry or related marketplace
• 4 year college degree or industry specific designation preferred.
• Prior customer service experience is preferred.
• Must currently hold life and disability insurance license (or must obtain it within 4 months following date of employment) and retain license by meeting the continuing education requirements.
• High level of computer literacy including advance knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Sets priorities and manages work flow independently to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
• Enthusiastic attitude, cooperative team player, adaptable to new or changing circumstances, professional demeanor, sensitive to client needs, self-motivated, creative and innovative.
• Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
• Develop and maintain excellent carrier relationships.
• Promote teamwork by sharing experiences, assisting others when help is needed and maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
• Strong ability to problem solve, make independent decisions with minimal oversight, set and meet deadlines, communicate, negotiate, work under pressure, organize, prioritize, manage multiple tasks and operate in a fast paced environment.
• Refined verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Good at attention to detail and ability to self-check work.
• Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables.
Respond to this ad:
Executive Benefits Firm