Allstate Licensed Sales Professional
Take charge of your future. We’re looking for people who aren’t satisfied with just another job. We need people who want to empower themselves through a meaningful career helping others build better lives.
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, retirement income and live a good life.
As an insurance sales professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
We’re looking for candidates in Miami who are ready to build strong relationships within the community and help those community members protect their incomes, cars, lives and retirement income to live a good life.
If you are passionate about helping others and building your career with a local small business, read on.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
• Be a team-player to help grow the agency
• Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
• Be organized and efficient
• Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
• Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
• Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently
• Excellent verbal & written communication/interpersonal skills
• Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
• Sales experience is a plus
• Driven to fulfill customer needs
• 220 or 440 License required
• Bilingual candidates welcome
Discover how doing good for others means doing good for yourself at Allstate.
Respond to this ad:
Allstate Insurance Agency