• Ft. Lauderdale, FL company is looking for an Inside Sales Property & Casualty Agent with a 220 Insurance License for a growing online company.,
This is a sales position for property and casualty. The focus is Auto policies and life.
We will provide leads and agent must telephone prospecting/warm leads, calling and assisting customers with the application process, follow up with customers on policy renewals, and other general after sales support. Agent will work several carrier lines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
• Call leads given to Agent.
• This position requires insurance knowledge of quoting, rating, and binding of auto insurance coverage.
• Follow up on policy expiration dates and subsequent follow up to provide quote(s).
Ensures that insurance applications are submitted in accordance with agency policies and procedures with efficiency, quality and accuracy; with supporting documents / forms. Maintains current carrier information to ensure compliance with carriers’ underwriting guidelines, and binding authority to reduce errors and omission exposures
• $45,000.00 per year base salary PLUS commissions.
Ability to navigate MS Office applications (Word, Excel) knowledge is preferred. Experience in computer quoting software and e-mail applications.
• Self-motivated to help customers and prospects achieve and maintain their needs and insurance goals.
• Professional telephone etiquette. Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation ability.
• Solid selling and sales process skills
• Ability to build a strong customer base.
• Must be organized with ability to manage time wisely.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
• Upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
• Works well with co-workers and independently
• Possess good previous attendance record and positive review from former employers
Job Type: Full-time
Respond to this ad:
Ajt Insurance, LLC