My name is Zack Owens with Interactive Resources, we are a staffing agency that is representing a large healthcare provider down in the Doral, FL area. Our Client is currently looking for licensed life and health agents with experience in call center sales to actively market products to eligible consumers. Apply today and get trained at an industry leader in Healthcare and Insurance.
Licensed Health Agent Job Responsibilities:
• Taking incoming calls from interested parties to discuss our applicable insurance plans
• Educating callers by confirming public, private and confidential information of these programs
• Qualifying callers based on specific criteria for telephonic enrollment
• Determining the eligibility of each prospect using CMS (Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services) guidelines as applicable
• Selling appropriate products and telephonically enrolling or providing plan changes for members into provider plans
• Navigating through multiple system applications to fulfill caller requests, update caller information, create leads for the field sales team, and research caller status inquiries
• Recognizing and complying with our performance standards for work quality, work efficiency, attendance, and schedule adherence
• Flexibility to be utilized for other unlicensed representative activities based on business need – appropriate training and expectations will be provided
• Active Florida state health insurance license 2-15 Health, Life and Variable Annuities or an active 240 Florida state health insurance license.
• Call Center Experience is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well developed interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish and English
Salary: hourly + bonus structure
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Job Type: contract to hire
Respond to this ad: