Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to maintaining and achieving collection goals set by management. Locating and notifying customers of delinquent accounts via e-mail, telephone or regular mail to solicit payment. Maintaining updated records information regarding the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts. Preparing and maintaining collections report status of accounts.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Collections/Accounts Receivable capacity.
• Insurance Industry Experience (Agency, Broker or Carrier) or Law firm handling Collections is a plus!
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Math and typing skills.
• Bilingual, English /Spanish (preferred but not required).
• Excellent organizational, communication and telephone skills.
• Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
Respond to this ad:
Ascendant Commercial Insurance