MMM of Florida, a proud member of the Innovacare Health family of companies, a powerful combination and the foundation upon which we’re expanding. Our mission to provide greater care for our members and enhance the health for our communities is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas and challenging ourselves. A Florida licensed HMO that serves individuals enrolled in Medicare and/or Medicaid. Join us, this is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
As a Community Engagement Representative, you are responsible for contributing to MMM of Florida’s strategy in community-based engagement. You are effectively promoting our Medicare brand in the community.
In this role, you will provide support to the sales and marketing team in efforts to boost our presence in the community and promote the growth of our membership and brand.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
• Sales and Marketing support to boost our brand in the market
• Provide and distribute flyers, brochures, and nominal promotional items
• Work extended hours, weekends when needed at both indoor/outdoor locations
• Team work oriented, and able to work independently
• Works in compliance with federal, state and local regulations that apply to the Medicare Advantage market
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with the community, by being an advocate for MMM of Fl member within the community
• Be Timely, in compliance with regulations
• Able to work in a startup organization, comfortable to provide feedback regarding the development of projects and ideas in the department.
• Able to connect with people
• Be a caring problem solver
• Able to multitask, with a can-do attitude
• Proven success in community engagement
• Able to lift 50 lbs or more, heavy lifting of equipment and supplies for events, supplies and setup
The Community Engagement Representative reports to Marketing Manager strategically plans effective local marketing programs within MMM of Florida’s service areas. Provides support and is point person for sales teams, for both internal and external channels. This role will focus decisions and operation for completing administrative projects strategically. Utilize discretion and judgment on prioritizing tasks and responsibilities, in completion of procedures, and other required items. Works under limited guidance due to the breath of the job entitled.
• At least one (1) year of experience in sales, outreach, customer service or similar role
• High School Diploma
• Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently
• Strong communication skills, outgoing and engaging
• Must be able to travel to designated work areas, based on territory and event schedule
• Work extended hours and weekends when needed at both indoor/outdoor locations
• Bilingual (Spanish/English or Creole/English)
• Have and maintain a valid Fl. Driver’s License
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Program, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc.
• Scheduled Weekly Hours
Part Time and Full Time –available
Respond to this ad:
Mmm Of Florida