At Brightway, The Wilson Agency, we are committed to helping our clients get the right insurance policies by offering expert advice and using our network of over 100 insurance companies. Ranked by Forbes as the #1 Franchise in the United States, and led by an award-winning team, we pride ourselves in always doing the right thing for our clients. This means building them a customized Personal or Commercial Property & Casualty insurance policies that include the coverage they need at the price that fits their budget.
Brightway, The Wilson Agency is looking to add a self-motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative to our expanding team.
The Customer Service Representative interacts with insurance agents and policyholders to address product questions, policy clarifications, and related customer insurance needs. The ideal candidate has experience within the insurance industry and carries a 4-40, 20-44, or 2-20 Florida license.
This position is for you if you enjoy interacting with clients, are ready to help people find answers to their insurance questions, and thrive working in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
• Provides outstanding customer service to customers while helping them with policy changes, payments, policy reviews, and questions
• Connects with all customers in a way that makes them feel welcome and confident throughout the process
• Understands coverage forms and underwriting guidelines for Florida policies
• Helps meet the agency’s production goals of new Home, Auto, and Commercial Insurance policies
• Educates clients about their policies
• Recommends best-fit coverage options based on customer’s goals and needs
• Identifies cross-sell opportunities
• Uses the agency’s warm lead systems for both inbound and outbound sales opportunities
• Follows the established process to convert new leads into customers
• Works as a team to support the agency’s growth and client retention goals
• Self manages to achieve all deadlines with great attention to detail
• Performs other duties as assigned
• A valid Florida 2-20, 20-44, or 4-40 insurance license (required)
• Ability to work at the Safety Harbor office location with a flexible schedule
• Highly effective communication skills – oral and written
• Full-Time, Monday-Friday Position
Perks and Benefits
• Opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
• Paid time off
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
• Industry training to help you take your career to the next level
• Dental, Vision, Life, Accident Benefits
Respond to this ad:
Brightway, The Wilson Agency
Jamie Van Cuyk