As an experienced Employee Benefit Sales Representative, you represent our products in the market. You will solve clients’ needs through consultative and solution-based selling, and build relationships with contacts to identify, develop and negotiate sales opportunities. If you are hanging out at home trying to concentrate on business, why not hang out in our large spacious office and feel surrounded by professionals.
Here you will be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You will work with dynamic colleagues, experts in their fields who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals and families.
You will thrive on presenting the very best of group products to businesses. You will target businesses with saleable products especially group medical. Your point of persuasion will be to show your potential clients that you are “Bringing Affordable and Accessible health coverage to all Americans!”.
We have a complete platform of group products as well as individual products. We provide products that are unique and stay away from the competition that is out selling what everyone else sells.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
• Group benefit sale industry experience.
• Currently licensed with your state required Life and Health agent License.
• A passion to succeed and test yourself while building a book of business.
• A winning attitude and interest in a career offering professional growth and high income potential
• Drive, self-motivation, a consultative nature and be a great problem solver.
We are looking for immediate action to start quickly. Offices in Plantation or work from home. Completely COVID-19 Compliant
Respond to this ad:
Engagent Health, Llc
Hal Tannenbaum, Recruiter