The Benefits Specialist works within a team to assist in the administration of employee benefit plans for many clients across multiple states. These benefit plans include, but are not limited to, major medical, dental, vision, life and ADD, retirement, disability, and other ancillary benefits. This role will participate in managing client group insurance renewals, and the ongoing administration of all benefit plans
What We’re Looking For:
• Experience in PEO benefit administration
• Strong computer skills especially HRIS
• Strong communication skills
• Critical attention to detail and customer service.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong knowledge of benefits policies, practices and administration processes
• Three years of benefits administration experience.
• Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance such as the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, PPA, and ERISA
StaffLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email me for full job description.
Respond to this ad: