JOIN THE CAPITAL FAMILY
Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. is growing and as a result, we are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of an Insurance Agent to work in a professional business-to-consumer sales environment. By becoming a Sales Representative with one of the most respected insurance companies in the nation, you can enjoy life while making a great living! Entry level and experienced sales candidates are welcome.
• We are a family owned 49+ year leading provider of employee insurance and group benefits for State Government employees.
• An Agency dedicated to selling and servicing insurance products through private sector organizations and governmental agencies.
• An equal opportunity Agency with tenured home office staff and 3 Regional Offices located strategically throughout the state of Florida to facilitate sales and service.
• An Agency with clients numbering in excess of 100,000 representing a diverse product portfolio of superior, highly competitive employee benefits.
• Professional orientation, product training, and certifications. We have a 4 part training program to ensure your success in selling and servicing our clients.
• This is a captured market which helps you contact existing clients on a favorable basis.
• Unlimited Prospects.
• Work-site marketing opportunities.
• 90% of sales appointments occur between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
• Competitive agent level contracts and career advancement opportunities.
• Most premiums collected by payroll deduction.
• All-expense paid Annual Conference.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies.
• Conduct one on one appointments to review current benefits.
• Using a financial needs analysis and help client plan for retirement.
• Consistent field work and exposure necessary.
• Build productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from our existing book of business by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
• Actively seeks referrals from current client base to solicit for new business prospects; follows up to generate new business using prospect data base and system.
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Life and Health license required, Series 6 license preferred, not required.
• Vibrant personality and professional presence.
• Articulate self-starter, integrity, entrepreneur spirit and a sincere desire to help others.
Respond to this ad:
Capital Insurance Agency, Inc.