The Insurance Policy Issuance Clerk creates and/or routes electronic files in various programs to facilitate the review and follow up by underwriting or technical staff. Responsible for typing commercial and personal lines insurance policies and endorsements in a timely manner and with maximum accuracy. Primary job responsibilities include:
• Entering data on various systems to generate P & C insurance policies and endorsements for a variety of insurance carriers.
• Handling a high volume of electronic files and working with various computer applications and Internet sites.
• Accessing necessary systems, ensuring information is complete and in accordance with best practices and issue policies and/or endorsements timely and accurately.
• Arranging, labeling, and organizing digital pages in system according to the work queue and organizational guidelines.
• Communicating with underwriters and/or agents to address concerns, complete files or deliver issued documents.
• Collaborating with individuals/teams and reporting any system problems to supervisor.
• Assisting in training new team members.
We are looking for dedicated professional who enjoys working with and helping others, to join our team. Positive Roll up your sleeves and let’s get it done attitude. Other candidate qualifications and skills include:
• High School diploma or equivalent degree required.
• 1+ years of data entry experience required, policy issuance strongly desired
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with proficient data entry skills and the ability to understand and correctly utilize multiple computer systems.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to achieve 80% or higher on a spelling and grammar assessment.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information. Understanding and committing to total quality, as well as observant and detailed, while maintaining production/compliance standards.
Respond to this ad:
Team Focus Insurance Group