Sales Executive: $45,000 to $75,000 plus Commissions !!!!!!
The John Galt Insurance Agency is an independent property and casualty insurance agency which has been serving South Florida for over 60 years. John Galt is looking for a sales executive who would be responsible for prospecting and selling medium and larger commercial lines insurance accounts. Insurance experience is not a requirement and training and financial support will be provided for the right candidate. The candidate will be required to obtain a 2-20 insurance license.
Find out why a career in the field of insurance is considered one of the most sought after positions in the entire financial service sector.
$45,000 to $75,000 plus Commissions !!!!!! Plus Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Holidays, etc.
Skills and Specifications
• Dedication – Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard.
• Creative – The ability to think outside the box, the ability to see things that others do not see.
• People – Great communication and people skills. Be able to successfully network.
• Learning – Passionate at learning and improving oneself.
• Teamwork – The ability to work cohesively in a team and also as an independent producer.
• Motivation – Able to be a self-starter motivated at achieving personal goals.
• Communication – The ability to communicate successfully both by written and verbal are required.
• Organization – The individual must pay attention to detail.
• Goal oriented – They must be able to work under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.
Education and Qualifications
College degree is desirable but not a requirement. Past experience in a sales position with a track record of successfully getting results is preferred.
Insurance experience is not a requirement and training and financial support will be provided for the right candidate.
Respond to this ad:
John Galt Insurance Agency