Reports To: Supervisor, Program Management
Based in Sunrise Florida, with a secondary location in Sarasota Florida, Team Focus Insurance Group (Team Focus) serves the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry, most prominently through subsidiaries which include MacNeill Group (MGA, wholesale broker,
and company/program management), Focus Technologies (core administration software solutions and BPO services) and Capacity Insurance Company (risk).
Team Focus is a privately held company, with over 200 valuable team members. We are “ensuring your success” by putting almost 70 years of insurance experience to work every day. Our unique, value-oriented approach to business is just one way Team Focus demonstrates
true dedication to growth through the collaborative success of customers, partners and team members. We are seeking a professional to join a team where collaboration is rewarded and where the success of the organization is shared with our team.
The Service and Sales Agents assists members in the sales and purchase of insurance policies in the state of Florida. Develops, supports and maintains relationships with clients of the organization in regards to their insurance policies and provides exceptional
service in responding to their questions and concerns by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops successful client relationships via the telephone and ensures the highest level of client service in regards to insurance policy coverage in a call center environment.
• Prepares personalized insurance quotes and closes sales.
• In conjunction with sales, must ensure that all trailing documents are received.
• Responsible for follow-up correspondence, including making outbound calls.
• Acts as the client’s advocate and counselor to ensure their questions and concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
• Recommends and binds the best insurance options for the client.
• Takes ownership of each call, handling until resolution is reached; includes follow-up as necessary to ensure the actions promised to caller are completed.
• Understands and correctly utilizes multiple processing systems and documents accordingly within company standards. Must have thorough knowledge of Rating, Rules and Procedures; may include, but not limited to questions concerning risk eligibility, submission,
status, rating, premiums, cancellations and/or reinstatements.
• Performs specialized functions and projects in accordance with departmental rules and regulations.
• Processes policies and/or changes within approved authority level.
• Performs transactions according within company, client and carrier parameters including manual rates, guidelines and procedures.
• Reviews, organizes and forwards information to other areas for handling or consideration. Provides back-up to the Member Services Associate team with policy support as needed.
• Reviews endorsement requests, cancellations, reinstatements, inspections, missing Information and follow up tasks for acceptability and processes the changes required in the appropriate systems.
• Sends correspondence and makes outbound calls to assure that all required documentation is received on time.
• Corresponds with insureds and applicants for additional information, orders pictures and supporting inspections as needed.
• Completes Internet searches to verify applicant data.
• Processes new business submissions.
• Provides service to internal and external customers via written and verbal communication on policy coverage, risk, and/or structure approvals or denials that meet client and company standards.
• Evaluates and determines policy cancellation or reinstatement, modification of coverage form or limit within client and company guidelines.
• Analyzes transactions, searches available records using computer, printouts and/or company files.
• Must be able to work and navigate through all company systems.
• Properly documents and notates all systems to company, carrier, and client standards.
• Processes transactions and adjust records as necessary and within company policy and procedure guidelines.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university, business degree preferred; or two (2) to four (4) years Agency experience in Personal Lines including homeowners and other lines; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have thorough knowledge of Property/Casualty Insurance operations and policy elements. Experience with Citizens Insurance preferred.
• Current and active 4-40 license or the ability to obtain such within time frame established by the company.
• Ability to achieve 80% or higher on Spelling and Grammar Assessment
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Internet browser applications. Must be able to use a variety of office equipment, including
scanner, copier, fax machine, and calculator.
Respond to this ad:
Team Focus Insurance Company