Did you just get your 2-15 Life and Health License and now you want to put your new skills to work in a wonderful health insurance company? If so, we have the perfect job for you. Work for this health insurance company located in Kendall. Make salary plus commission for several months. Get the experience you need for the future. Oh and by the way – everybody loves working at this company!
• Take inbound calls from members and prospective members seeking information on Medicare plan options.
• Assist new members in completing phone enrollments.
• Maintain an up to date and thorough knowledge of the Medicare benefits and guidelines.
• Properly document all calls/contacts as required by Department standards in a clear and concise manner in appropriate system (Amisys, Medicare CRM).
• Make outbound calls as necessary to assigned field agents, members and prospective members.
• Assist agents with calls regarding benefit explanation, consent for appointment and phone enrollments.
• Assist Member Services with call overflow regarding benefit explanation, PCP change and ID card re-issue.
• Refer unresolved issues to the next level and/or appropriate area when necessary.
• Attend all departmental meetings and training sessions.
• Review training/educational materials and seek clarification when needed.
• Act as a liaison between the field agent and member/prospective member when appropriate.
• Comply with company policies and procedures, which include punctuality as they relate to work time, lunch, and break periods.
Respond to this ad:
Career Movers And Shapers