Company: American Risks Group
Job Position: Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
Type of Job: Full time / part-time
Location: South Florida / Broward
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
We are an independent insurance broker looking for a great Sales Agent. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Must have a Florida 2-20 License – Property & Casualty (P&C).
• 2-3 Years of Insurance Sales Experience (Restaurant/Real Estate Commercial Liability preferred).
• Experience selling personal insurance lines a plus.
• Must be Bilingual: English- Spanish.
• Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
• Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
• Must be great at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
Insurance Sales Agent Responsibilities:
• Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
• Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
• Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners – such as Restaurants, Real Estate Agents, etc.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
• Competitive Salary.
• Great bonus potential if you are a top performer.
• Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within the company.
• Paid time off – for personal time and holidays
Respond to this ad:
American Risks Group