What You’ll Do
As a Licensed Sales Agent you’ll meet sales goals and serve our customers through navigating both inbound and outbound calls. You’ll ensure prospective members interested in enrolling in a Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plan receive high-quality and efficient customer service. We are looking for dedicated, customer-focused agents with a passion for helping others.
• Manage inbound and outbound calls from prospective members looking to enroll in a Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plan.
• Complete enrollments via video conference, telephone or chat in accordance with CMS requirements.
• Generate leads and maintain a book of business.
• Refer prospective members to health plans if they prefer other means of enrollment.
• Meet monthly enrollment goals and call quality standards.
• Follow all partner health plan and internal policies and procedures.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Upon offer acceptance, you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by our client)
• Upon offer acceptance, you must be able to complete and pass the Florida Health Insurance License (paid for by our client)
• Telephonic Sales Experience
• Healthcare or Health Insurance Sales Experience
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Ability to build rapport and communicate professionally with prospective customers
We are completely COVID-19 Compliant
Respond to this ad:
Engagent Health, Llc
Hal Tannenbaum, Recruiter