The licensed insurance sales representative drives business by conducting high volume calls selling insurance products. Successful candidates will have a highly competitive nature with the ability to close sales. Passion, tenacity and driven to succeed are required.
This position pays a base salary plus monthly uncapped bonuses, not commission. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agent not of Plymouth Rock Assurance.
• Conduct proactive high volume sales calls (100+ per day) quoting and binding insurance coverage utilizing effective cross-selling procedures
• Keep current with product knowledge for personal lines of insurance
• Maintain a positive, professional helpful demeanor to clients and colleagues
• Two or four-year college degree preferred not required
• Successfully complete an online assessment
• Successfully complete a thorough background screening in accordance with local law and regulations
• Licensed to sell personal lines of insurance auto and home 4-40 or 2-20
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media and, Internet research
• Exceptional telephone mannerism speaking clearly and articulately
• Ability to work a full-time work week Monday – Friday
Respond to this ad:
Plymouth Rock Management Company Of Nj