The licensed insurance sales representative drives sales by conducting high volume calls selling insurance products. Successful candidates will have a highly competitive nature with the ability to close sales. Passion, tenacity and driven to succeed are required.
This position pays a base salary plus monthly uncapped bonuses, not commission. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agent not of Plymouth Rock Assurance.
• Conduct proactive high volume sales calls (100+ per day) quoting and binding insurance coverage utilizing effective cross-selling procedures
• Keep current with product knowledge for personal lines of insurance
• Maintain a positive, professional helpful demeanor to clients and colleagues
• Two or four-year college degree preferred but, not required
• Successfully complete an online assessment
• Successfully complete a thorough background check in accordance with local law and regulations
• 2-20 General Lines Licensed
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, social media and, Internet research
• Exceptional telephone mannerism speaking clearly and articulately
• Ability to work a full-time work week and additional hours when necessary
Why should you apply?
Unlimited earning potential
Make a difference in someone’s life
Receive on-going training and marketing support
Respond to this ad:
A Partner Agnet Of Plymouth Rock Assurance