The Medicare Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all Medicare-related activities both internally and agent facing. This position will also be responsible for the sales and growth goals of Medicare products and Medicare contracted agents. To be able to perform his/her duties, this person needs to have all the technical knowledge about Medicare products, practices, and regulations, as well as experience in driving Medicare product sales.
Responsibilities and duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Coordination and monitoring of all Medicare-related initiatives
· Work closely with supporting teams to develop and execute growth and retention strategies for Medicare agents
· Keep Medicare records accurately updated with correct information about agents and their books of business.
· Develop and execute strategies to drive sales
· Build and present weekly reports of Medicare new agents and new sales
· Relationship management with Medicare contracted agents
· Relationship management with Medicare carriers and uplines.
Salary to be determined between $45,000 – $60,000 per year.
Bilingual English and Spanish (conversational fluent)?
Experience as Medicare Agent?
Experience handling relationships with physicians?
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
· 3+ years of experience as a Medicare agent
· Valid health insurance license
· Valid AHIP certification
· Excellent communication skills
· Teamwork skills
· Ability to be innovative, self-directed, and resourceful
· Good problem-solving skills
· Bilingual English – Spanish
Respond to this ad: