Simple Health is a full service insurance agency selling Health and Life Insurance. Live Transfers combined with high commissions and daily SPIFFs makes Simple Health an exciting workplace.
Simple Health is hiring 2-15 or 2-40 actively licensed health insurance sales agents for its Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade locations. The sales agent will be responsible for qualifying, quoting, and enrolling individuals based on their unique healthcare needs.
Simple Health is a call-center based insurance enrollment center utilizing web-based cloud technologies. A synergy of web & client based phone systems help us leverage our reach and contact rates to our customers. Our proprietary electronic application technology has sped up our business processes exponentially. Not only by helping more consumers find the insurance they need, but also by enabling our staff to qualify, quote, submit, verify, process, and track in real-time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Attend to inbound calls from consumers to enroll in insurance plans.
• Explain the benefits and features of the various healthcare plans available.
• Qualify, educate and enroll individuals into healthcare plans that meets their healthcare needs.
• Enroll consumers based on compliance and training requirements to sell appropriate products.
• Help consumers with questions as they relate to the various healthcare programs.
• Navigate through multiple system applications to fulfill consumer requests, research inquiries, create leads for follow up and update consumer information.
• Conforming and understanding the guidelines of our company.
• Identifying and complying with our performance standards for work quality, work efficiency, attendance, and schedule adherence.
• Provide information on understanding and complying with guidelines that impact our business.
• Follow all HIPPA and related compliance regulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have Active 2-15 or 2-40 Health Insurance license.
• Previous health insurance sales experience (Preferred).
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Independent Sales Consultant Experience (A PLUS)
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate well with consumers at all levels.
• Build rapport, have patience, and empathy with a consumer.
• Strong time management skills and be well organized.
• Maintain a supportive demeanor under stressful conditions.
• Remain undistracted and productive each day though tasks that may be repetitive.
• Computer literate or ability to learn quickly through our user friendly systems.
• Ability to explain/articulate complex insurance programs to callers in ways that are clear, correct and objective.
• Ability to navigate multiple systems at one time while talking on the phone
***Must be available to work FULL TIME (Days) Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-5:15PM; Fridays 8:30AM-4:15PM or PART TIME (Nights) Monday-Thursday 5:00PM-10:00PM; Friday 4:00PM-9:00PM; Saturdays (Optional)- 9:30AM-4:00PM***
Respond to this ad: