1. Provide prompt, accurate, courteous service to customers, producers and company personnel.
2. Grow and develop talents and insurance knowledge to highest level possible.
3. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, selling and servicing personal lines accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Handle all account transactions including applications, quotations, ID cards, proposals, summaries, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, binders, billing, follow-up and correspondence on assigned accounts in accordance with the Agency’s procedures and timelines.
2. Service personal lines accounts in a manner that eliminates gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposure.
3. Coordinate expirations so as to contact clients and obtain renewal information on assigned accounts in accordance with the Agency’s timelines and procedures.
4. Prepare quotations, coverage summaries and comparisons, proposals and recommendations needed to insure clients and prospects understanding of coverage.
5. If necessary, obtain information, deliver and/or present quotes to clients out of the office.
6. Review new applications for underwriting acceptability, completion and accuracy.
7. Review new business, renewals and endorsements to insure items were received as requested.
8. Service personal lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposure.
9. Coordinate expirations so as to contact clients and obtain renewal information on assigned accounts in accordance with the Agency’s timelines and procedures.
10. Survey policy coverage and identify and work cross selling and upgrading opportunities.
11. Actively work toward achieving assigned new business sales goals.
12. Maintain client files on the agency management system(s) and use same for processing all transactions and to document conversations.
13. Effectively utilize all carrier websites or programs required to quote or maintain policies for clients or prospects.
14. Maintain an effective suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
15. Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required licenses and to develop knowledge and skills.
16. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as requested.
1. Minimum of three years’ experience in similar position; some knowledge of commercial and marine insurance would be helpful but not required. Must be licensed with a 2-20 Florida license.
2. Must be a self-starter, imaginative, detail oriented and creative with good communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written. Should have thorough understanding of personal lines underwriting and coverages.
3. Must have thorough technical skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
4. Ability to manage time and set goals.
Respond to this ad:
Bateman, Gordon & Sands, Inc.