Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to effectively managing an inventory of PIP litigation claims by maintaining good production numbers, high customer service levels and accuracy. The PIP litigation claims adjuster will review and analyze bodily injury claim files for the PIP division in order to determine potential exposures, and settlement recommendations.
Our Adjuster should possess the following:
• Minimum 6+ years of experience with at least 2 years of those handling PIP litigation claims.
• Full understanding of auto claims investigations and claims processing.
• Knowledge of automobile damage, mechanics of bodily injury, medical terminology, settlement negotiations and insurance case law.
• Must have a valid adjusters license – 520/620
• Prior experience interpreting policy language and state statutes is required. Ideal candidate should have a proven track record of making sound coverage and liability decisions based on facts presented by customers and/or through additional fact gathering and investigations.
• The ability to develop cost-effective strategic plans.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Flexibility to travel within the state of Florida.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
• Experience in problem solving and organizational skills.
• Bilingual ( preferred )
Respond to this ad:
Ascendant Claims Services Llc, (an Affiliate Of Ascendant Commercial Insurance Inc.)