We’re Searching For Commercial Insurance Sales Producers Looking for Their Dream Job.
Are you sick and tired of broken company promises? Wish you could work for
an extraordinary company, doing extraordinary things, in an extraordinary way?
Does this describe you?
Sales Executive Description:
*Our Sales Executive hunts and closes new business.
*A-Players on our sales team earn a minimum of $115,000 in total compensation at quota year one.
*Veterans earn $300,000 annually. Top performers earn seven-figure incomes.
*You prospect (cold calls, referrals and via networking events) to small to medium-sized business owners.
*You have prior success closing property and casualty policies.
*Our compensation plan includes phenomenal training, coaching, a base salary, commissions, equity (earn-out income) and benefits.
Skills & Expertise
You must have:
* Prior success closing P&C policies between $150,000-$350,000 annual
* Telephone prospecting skills to owners, presidents, and executives
* Qualifying skills (you qualify wide and deep) BEFORE giving presentations
* Closing skills (presenting to close)
* Questioning skills- You ask powerful and potent questions of prospects
* The skills to conduct thought-provoking conversations with business
owners about his/her business problems and upside ROI
* Florida 2-20 Property and Casualty Agent License
* Prior annual earning of $90,000
Nice to have:
• Sandler Sales Training is a plus
• Basic computer application skills preferred (e-mail, word processing,
calendar, presentation and spreadsheet apps).
This Ft. Lauderdale based insurance agency is rated as a top firm to work for.
Lead by an extraordinary management team, you’ll be in the company of other
top sales talent. We choose the best of the best. (If we hire you, you’ve made it
from a list of 350 applicants.)
P.S. if you refer us to someone and they get hired you make $1000 referral fee.
Call me or email me today to be considered!