Primary responsibilities for this position includes implementing safety training to minimize work related accidents and/or incidents, conduct regular onsite visits to job sites with the most claims activity and finalize the production of a master safety program unique to the insureds. You will be required to prepare written reports of findings and generate system recommendations for correction of unsafe conditions. The number of assignments may vary depending upon geographical location.
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Ability to observe business operations and evaluate management practices to determine if safety issues and hazards affecting insurance premium are adequately controlled.
• Ability to travel within a reasonable territory.
• Ability to identify hazards and exposures.
• Good communication and exceptional writing skills.
• Bilingual (preferred but not required).
• Strong typing and computer skills.
Respond to this ad:
Ascendant Commercial Insurance