Description We are a well-established Florida homeowners’ carrier with multiple opportunities for Sales Representatives to work in our call center environment. Sales Representatives receive and make telephone calls selling the company’s homeowner insurance product and cross-selling flood coverage, as well as work web-based leads from our online quoting system. No need to prospect for new leads as our marketing program brings the customer to you.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Work hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday (with second shift available Mon-Thurs 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM)
• All candidates ARE REQUIRED to have either a 2-20, or a 20-44 licenses from the state of Florida at the time of application, be computer literate (Microsoft Office), and have current knowledge of Florida homeowners’ coverage.
• A minimum of one year in an insurance agency or call center environment a plus but not required. Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) a plus, but also not required. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills are necessary.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Sales Reps will have a starting pay of $17.00/hour as a draw against monthly commission total.
The Company Benefits package includes:
• Health, Dental, and Vision plans;
• Work/Life Balance and Flexible hours;
• 401K Savings Plan;
• Company Paid Life Insurance;
• A variety of Voluntary Benefits;
• Flexible Spending Accounts;
• 8 Holidays/yr. and Paid Time Off
• Opportunities for Growth and Advancement;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please – no recruiters and no phone calls.
Respond to this ad:
Peoples Trust Insurance