• Create a pleasant and positive experience for the customer.
• Create a pleasant and positive office environment.
• Take inbound phone calls through a phone queue.
• Be mindful of break and lunch times to ensure Preferred Link has proper phone coverage at all times.
• Keep all agency management systems updated.
• Customer information.
• Scanned copies of emails.
• Customer/Policy documents.
• Notate all transactions and communications.
• All systems notes and documents are expected to be current by close of business day every day.
• New Customers
o Help the customer identify coverage needs and the coverage package they want to purchase.
o Transfer information from agency management system to comparative rater to provide multiple competitive quotes the customer can evaluate and choose from.
o Assist the customer in gathering all necessary information to bind and issue the coverage
o Recognize E&O exposures and use necessary methods to prevent and document the account. This may include the customer signing a waiver or notification. Escalate issues out of their authority to supervisor/manager.
o Working with the customer and carrier to submit all documents required to have the policy issued.
o Following up after the risk is bound to ensure policy was issued.
o Initiating and following up on payment for new policies. The SSA is responsible for requesting and confirming payment is made on all new business.
• Working with existing customers
o Help existing customers that are making a service inquiry define their problem or need
o Work with customer and carriers to resolve their problem or satisfy their need
o Process endorsements
o Process payments and assist with other financial issues pertaining to the insurance policy
o Process insured requested cancellations
o Work to avoid and resolve company cancellations and non-renewals
o Order reports when needed
o Respond and satisfy carrier requests within required timeframe
o Stay up-to-date on carrier products and requirements
o Stay up-to-date on Insure-Link policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
• Florida 2-20 insurance license – Required
• 3 or more years of Property and Casualty insurance experience
• 3 or more years of agency sales or service experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Respond to this ad: