Job title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Total Concept Realty, Kendall, Florida
Who are we? The mission of Total Concept Realty, is to provide a premier customer service experience for each home seller and homebuyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of Total Concept is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help clients achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Administrative Assistant is a person who relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
An Administrative Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
• Manage the office/ team’s social media presence
• Oversee all contracts through closing
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Information management
• Social Media account management
• Oversight of contracts through closing
• Customer/Vendor relations
• All applicants must have a real estate license or knowledge
• Ability to asses, communicate and prioritize the daily needs of the position
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Positive, can-do attitude with excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven ability to succeed
• Proficiency in English & Fluent in Spanish is a plus
• High school graduate
• 1–3 years of administrative experience preferred
Respond to this ad:
Total Concept Realty