Join a growing team of hardworking, self-motivated individuals. As an innovative, successful company we believe employees are our best asset. If you possess strong organizational skills and welcome a challenging position in a fast-paced environment, consider a career opportunity as an Administrative Assistant – Part Time with our organization.
Friedman Integrated Real Estate Solutions is one of the Midwest’s largest commercial real estate organizations. Friedman offers a full range of services that include: commercial brokerage, property and asset management, investment and loan sale advisory, turnaround management and receivership, space planning and design, construction and project management, graphic design and marketing in addition to a vast array of advisory services. We provide our clients with a single point of contact for the entire range of services we offer.
Friedman manages more than 140 commercial properties encompassing more than 16M SF and more than 10,000 apartment homes throughout the United States. Friedman’s brokerage team has over 800 current listings with $10 billion in closed transactions. As owners and managers of commercial property for 30 years, Friedman understands what it takes to achieve results that maximize their clients’ objectives.
For more information, please visit: www.friedmanrealestate.com.
Friedman offers highly competitive compensation and vacation time. Apply today and see why Friedman is the right choice for the next step in your career!
Currently, we are in search of a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our Commercial Brokerage Team. We expect this person to be a key contributor to the Brokerage Office, but also expect the person to add to their commercial real estate knowledge and experience during the course of their tenure with Friedman.
The Administrative Assistant – Brokerage is primarily responsible for supporting commercial real estate brokers, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a wide variety of administrative as well as some basic property marketing tasks. This is a part-time role, working about 20-25 hours per week during normal business hours.
• Research properties using CoStar, BS&A, Access Oakland and misc. internet searches depending on the property to obtain relevant information
• Create presentation books for broker review/revision including: draft BOV reports, Market Analysis/Opportunities, Client Tour books, Overviews, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Create flyers and aerials from templates provided by marketing department; edit photos as needed
• Assist with property marketing by preparing mailers, eflyer schedules, and broker newsletters
• Create various maps for client presentations utilizing custom map software
Respond to this ad:
Friedman Real Estate Group, Llc