Looking for a Broker Assistant to provide superior service and results for my clients. This is a position with a range of responsibilities where you will be expected to work independently with minimal supervision and follow procedures laid out for you. This position will directly support the License broker with both buyers and listings support. Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that the agent can focus on generating new business and closing sales. The ideal person wants to play an integral role in growing a business. We are looking for a “career” Licensed Real Estate Assistant who puts the goals of the team above their own realizing that working together will generate success for all. Ideally, this person is looking for a long term position and is willing to grow with our company.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure all paperwork is correct and complete.
• Attend to new listing tasks.
• Prepare agent for buyer Appointments.
• Prepare custom Buyer/Seller Books.
• Prepare personalized listing presentations and CMA’s.
• Lead generation and prospecting – enter leads into contact management program.
• Show listings. – appointments with potential buyers and broker tours.
• Transaction coordination from beginning to completion.pen houses,
• Assist in detailed research, statistics, reports, prospecting and lead capturing.
The Ideal Candidate:
Industry Experience and Background :
• 2+ years of experience working in residential real estate.
• An active Florida Real Estate License.
• Proficient in English and Spanish with excellent communication skills.
• Expert in MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of systems such as Forms Simplicity, Docusign.
Reliable form of transportation is required.
Salary: Negotiable — Based on experience and knowledge base. Expenses and bonus also negotiable.
Hours: Full time with open availability, some weekends and evenings required as business dictates.
Respond to this ad: